- Materially: A duffel bag of clothes
- Literarily: A few plastic tubs of books
- Financially: A job working as an office monkey in housing at CUA
- Theologically: A hefty dispensational premillenialism (and not much else theologically)
- Politically: A drum-pounding, war-hawkish republicanism
- Personally: Unsurpassed arrogance.
In June, 2013 I am rolling out of DC with the following:
- Materially: 3 duffel bags of clothes
- Literarily: many more tubs of books
- Financially: A job teaching politics at SBU
- Theologically: A hefty love for the Gospel and a theology frankensteined from Lutheranism and Calvinism
- Politically: A general disgust with all of mankind (see above under "Theologically")
- Personally: Unsurpassed arrogance, and a wife.
In other words, it's been great!