Friday, October 19, 2012

Best of the best: Political Ads I

In these political weeks leading up to the election, I thought it might be fun to take a bit of time and put up some of my favorite political campaign ads. Note that I do not claim that these are the best, the most relevant, the most meaningful, or most thoughtful. They are simply my favorite, no more and no less. Okay, so I know I claim they're the "best of the best" in the title of the post, but that's more to get your attention, and less of an ethical or social contract.
Nor do I promise to be consistent with posting these- it is a busy time of year for us academic types, especially us academic types involved in teaching politics. But I'll do what I can. Maybe.

Leading off the series is what is (to date) my favorite ad ever released by a politician upon the public:


No comments:

Post a Comment